Happy weekend friends! I can’t believe we only have one more weekend after this and then it’s Christmas! I’m getting so excited to get my kids out of school in a week. I love having the school activities, performances, parties, and projects all behind us and just a few days to soak in all of the holiday fun together as a family. The 3-4 days leading up to Christmas are some of my favorite days of the year! This weekend we have a few fun parties going on and then I’m trying to finish up my holiday shopping. I definitely have a better handle on it this year than I have in previous years because I did more early planning, but there still always seems to be a few last minute gifts I’m scrambling to order/shop for! I’m sharing my last gift guide today! This is my holiday gift guide for HER – all of the women in your life. Holla! It’s a fun one that’s full of things I absolutely love or would love to see under the tree this year.
I hope these ideas are helpful! I have no idea how I’m going to share everything I have lined up for the blog in just one week. I’m pretty much planning on not sleeping for the next 7 days.. ha! So stay tuned!
And no judging if there are more spelling errors than usual. :)
*affiliate links used
1 – Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Pajamas – Pretty much obsessed with these pajamas right now! I wanted to buy a pair for someone close, but because I’m such a good friend I figured I better test them out first. You know.. make sure they really are as soft as they are supposed to be. ;) They are so incredibly comfortable! I ordered two patterns to try.. the rose pattern above and the navy sapphire and can’t part with either! They do run a little big (I’m wearing xxs) so I would try one size down, but pjs are meant to be cozy so if you go with your regular size they’ll still look fine. A perfect gift for your mom, sister, girlfriend.. or yourself!
2 – Girl Wash Your Face – My friend Vanessa and I are starting a book club and this is the first book on our list to discuss in January! It has been all the rage for a while now so I’m sure most of you have read it already or heard of it. I can’t wait to read it over Christmas break!
3 – Rapid X5 Car Charger – The perfect solution for parents with multiple kids in the car. This charges up to 5 phones at once and it’s supposed to be FAST. Can’t wait to try it!
4 – Gorjana Tanner Bar Necklace – My long time tried and true favorite necklace! It goes with EVERYTHING and I wear it at least 4 times a week!
5 – Drybar Brush Crush – I want this for Christmas so badly! A friend of mine has it and said it straightens her hair so straight and so quickly! Hoping Santa brings it for me and my girls to share. :)
6 – Advance Night Repair Eye Mask – Another item at the top of my wish list! These look amazing for under eye puffiness, circles, wrinkles, etc. With all of the 2 am blogging I do these would be a game changer for my tired eyes! Of course a little more sleep couldn’t hurt either. #newyearsgoal #again
7 – Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb – My favorite perfume! I used to never wear perfume (could never find a scent I loved) and then Kenny got me this as a gift. It smells SO good and now I wear it daily!
8 – 700 Thread Count Sheet Set – One of my all time favorite sheet sets! The softest!
9 – Bliss Plush Throw – You all know how I feel about this long time favorite throw and apparently everyone else has discovered it too because it just sold out! Throws make such perfect gifts.. something everyone loves and can use. Other favorites: this faux fur ruched throw and pretty much anything on this cozy and knitted throws page!
10 – Shiseido Eyelash Curler – I use a mac eyelash curler but I’m ordering this one to try because it has such great reviews. I love a good lash curler and use one every day!
11. Russel Hobbs Retro Style 4-Slice Toaster – You guys. I found the most perfect toaster. EVER! Russell Hobbs reached out about an IG post collaboration and when I went on-line and saw their toasters my heart skipped a beat! That retro look! That blue color! I couldn’t say yes fast enough.
Are they not the cutest toasters ever!? They also come in black, white, cream or red but this blue! Such a fun pop of color for any kitchen! I was especially thrilled to learn when they got here and we started using one that they are also amazing toasters. Always a bonus.. ha. ;) Kole eats cinnamon toast for breakfast every day and says his toast tastes better. I kind of didn’t believe him.. I mean.. it’s toast. But after using this toaster I have to agree with him. It toasts to perfection every time plus it has a warming rack and timer and other fun features. Worth every penny in my opinion because it’s something we use every single day and will have for a LONG time.
Did I mention how cute it looks in my kitchen!? Priorities. :) I usually put our toaster in an appliance cupboard but not this baby.. it’s sitting out on the counter. Couldn’t love it more! Russell Hobbs also has highly recommended coffee and tea makers and they are offering a holiday discount to all of my readers. YEA! You can get 15% off of your purchase by using the code SUNNY15 when you check out!
12. North Face Sport Osito Jacket – I’ve been obsessed with this jacket for a while now because it’s so fuzzy and warm! It has been perfect to wear in the morning over pj’s to run my kids to school or to throw on over exercise clothes or just for an extra layer on cold days.
I got this grayish color but it also comes in white and black! So cute and comfortable.
13. Blow Dry Secret Dry Shampoo – The girls who do my hair swear by this dry shampoo so I had to try it! To be honest I don’t use dry shampoo a lot, but this really is so much better than anything I’ve tried. Smells so good and it will give you a lot of volume! I’m usually trying to de-volume my thick hair (ha) which is why I don’t use dry shampoo as much, but if you feel like your hair falls flat and loses volume when you don’t have time to wash it, you will love this dry shampoo!
14. Apple Watch Series 4 – My husband is obsessed with his apple watch! He loves it for running because he can listen to music and use the Nike Run app to track his speed, progress, etc. at the same time. He also loves using it as a phone when he doesn’t want to carry his iPhone. Now I want one! But not for running. More for speed waltzing. Is that a thing? I’m making it a thing. And I need an apple watch for it. ;)
15. Mac Strobe Cream – This is such a fun product! I’ve always loved using it on special occasions when I’m dressing up, but I have friends who use it daily. It gives your skin such a pretty glow!
16. Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase – One of my friends has this silk pillowcase and swears by it! It’s supposed to be better for your hair and skin than regular pillowcases. Do any of you have it? I’m so intrigued and want to try it!
17. Homebody Book – So excited to read this! Kenny thought he hid it well.. he didn’t. Excited to open it Christmas morning. ;)
18. Travel Jewelry Organizer – So perfect for travel!
19. Mac Brow Set – Dior Lash Primer – Define-A-Lash Mascara – These are my favorites! The clear brow gel keeps your eyebrows in place, the lash primer you put on before your mascara and it makes your lashes so long! And then the define-a-lash is my all time favorite mascara. Use all three and the eyelash curler above for killer eyes. You’re welcome. :)
20. Monogram Key Chain – Such a cute gift! I love things like this that are personalized.
Here’s a round up of all of my gift guides. Happy holiday shopping!
Free printable of the paint colors throughout my home!
Enter your name and email address to get instant access to my paint colors along with other free organizing printables. More will be coming soon!
Exclusive to subscribers!