Dear Santa

This is one of several “drafts” of El’s Christmas letter to Santa.  Her top two wish list items keep changing (Santa has learned to hold off on toy making for this child!).  Her top two items change, but wish #3 stays the same.  For “everyone in the hole univers to have a wonderfull christmas and a happy new year.”

That is my wish this year too sweet Ellie.

And p.s.  Santa loves you too.

Comments

Yep. That one made me cry. (Thanks Ellie :) I too hope for wish #3. And because you’ve been good, I’m pretty sure you’ll receive wishes 1 & 2 as well. I just love the innocence of children. Merry Christmas.

So sweet. I love reading their writing at this age, so fun. I would trade our girls list in a heartbeat though. Hailey is asking for a pet snake and emery wants an ironman. Somewhere I have failed with my girls!!

Dear Ellie,

I think you are such a sweet little girl.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
    Cathy

P.S. Will you please tell your family I wish them a m
    Merry Christmas too.

xoxoxox

Thank you everyone. What sweet comments! Yes. I am pretty proud of that one. :)

Lindsey – your kids’ wish list items made me laugh! Addison told me yesterday that all she wants is a nutcracker. WHAT!? I asked her why and she said because she wants to crack nuts with him. But not eat the nuts because she has a nut allergy. HA… :)

Erin – this is such a sweet letter. I can’t speak for everyone, but I know you can tell Ellie that our little family is having a wonderful Christmas : ) Everything is just a little bit sweeter these days, isn’t it?

Merry Christmas!

For this post I will brave captcha!

What a little sweetie! I truly wish that Santa could fulfill that wish :)

Also, I think Santa needs to put off making toys for our littles too. Why can’t they stick to the original list?!?!