Happy President’s Day everyone! I hope you are all well!
I have been working on my house to-do list tonight. Here are a few things I will be up to this week:
– finalize all cabinet/built-ins (they are starting production this week!)
– pick out the hardware for all cabinets/built-ins
– finalize front door design (will also be made this week!)
– choose brick (I just have a small amount of brick trim around the house between the rock and siding)
– pick out wood floors (we had some picked out but they don’t go with the grey color I am painting my islands. Bummer! Back to the drawing board.)
– finish picking out bathroom tile/counters (I have everything figured out except the laundry and girls’ bathroom).
– meeting for window coverings
– meeting with landscaper (pool coping, etc.)
– call stair guy to finalize and order posts/railings
– choose exterior paint color
Definitely enough to keep me busy and then some. :) Last week when I opened up about how overwhelmed I have felt lately many of you were so kind and understanding. I really appreciated the support! Because I have so many decisions/meetings I need to deal with this week I just don’t have time to blog. :( I was considering taking a week off but then I remembered a sweet comment I recently received:
“You know what I would like just as much as your new posts (which I LOVE)? Old posts, re-run! Have a 2 week re-run week! I promise we’ll all be happy!!!”
Lisa! First of all – that is so kind of you to say. Second of all – what a great idea! I am going to take your advice and have a “re-run” week on the blog. For those of you who are fairly new to my blog you might see a post you haven’t before. For those of you who have been with me a while you might enjoy re-reading an old post. Or you might do what Kenny and I do when we see a re-run on TV – get bummed and change the channel. :) That’s ok. I hope I don’t have to do this too often, but this is a week that I just need to focus on my kids and the house. And hopefully find a minute to take a shower. At least one. That’s all I’m asking for. ;) Then next week I will be back with lots to share!
So every day this week there will be a new/old post for you to read/not read. :) If you have an old post you’d like to see again, let me know in the comments and I’ll try to find it. If not, I’ll just pick some past posts that make me happy and share them with you one more time.
Again, thanks for understanding! Enjoy your day and I’ll pop in later with the first re-run. :)
(Thanks again for the great idea Lisa!)
Free printable of the paint colors throughout my home!
Enter your name and email address to get instant access to my paint colors along with other free organizing printables. More will be coming soon!
Exclusive to subscribers!