Oh happy day! The Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! For those of you who have been patiently waiting happy shopping! I hope you get some things you love! I’m also hoping they re-stock some things I’ve had my eye on that sold out too quickly! Fingers crossed. I’m sharing a round-up of all of my favorites today so everything is in one place to make your shopping easier! Along with a few favorites I haven’t shared yet and the best buys for the men in your life. For those of you who aren’t all that into fashion (what!? why not!? ;)) I have some fun posts coming your way next week. I’ve been busy with lots of organizing and decorating and it feels so good to make progress on a few projects! I’ve also been getting so many questions about planners and how I plan my day so I’m hoping to share that with you all very soon too!
*affiliate links used
This favorite Sunday graphic tee that’s first on the agenda isn’t actually part of the sale! I’ve had it for a while now and it sold out so quickly I never had a chance to share it with you all before it was gone. It’s now back in stock in all sizes! So cute and comfortable. Plus how could I pass up a tee with a sun on it? :)
My Good Vibes graphic tee is also back in stock! Same comfy brand. I live in tees like these!
Speaking of Vince Camuto.. I got my blouse in the mail and LOVE it. I’m not really a fan of this color on me (unless it’s an accessory) but the style and fit of this top is so beautiful I don’t mind the pink! This skirt is also really comfortable and flattering and on sale right now if you need a good basic black skirt.
I was trying to get a pic of this blouse with jeans because it would also be cute for a date night look but someone decided to help with the photography so we didn’t get far.
He has been “helping” with my Fashion Friday posts for a LONG time.
My biggest fan. ;)
If you are shopping for the men in your life there are some great items on sale right now! Below are my favorites. These are all things Kenny has and loves along with a few new things I picked up for him this year!
- Linen Blend Henley 2) Vintage Long Sleeve Henley 3) North Face Jacket 4) Rail Crew Neck Sweater 5) Wrinkle Free Straight Leg Chinos 6) Vintage Ribbed Quarter Zip Shirt 7) 4 Pack Cotton T-Shirts 8) Trim Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt 9) Trim Fit Slubbed T-Shirt 10) Lacoste Pima Cotton T Shirt 11) Meritt Cap Toe 12) Ecco Lace-Up Sneaker 13) Vans Old School Sneaker
When I shared my favorite Bliss Throws that are on sale earlier this week I was flooded with questions about the colors I chose. They look so different on-line and really are a lot prettier in person! Above are the colors I have and bought for gifts last year. Ignore the “swipe up” since you’re already here. ;) Below are other Home Decor favorites on sale for those of you just starting your shopping! (The Fringe Pillow is back in stock! Such a cute little accent pillow!)
- Bliss Plush Throw 2) Fringe Pillow 3) Voluspa Candles 4) Marble and Wood Serving Board 5) Monogram Tablet Holder 6) Pom Pom Morgan Throw 7) Paper Towel Holder 8) Pom Pom Pillow 9) White Towel Set 10) Chloe White Duvet Cover
So many cute sweaters this year! Loving this combo of all shades of pink. My favorites are below! Hoping a few are re-stocked! I really want #6 in white and my size sold out before I could order it.
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan 2) Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater 3) Balloon Sleeve Sweater 4) Halogen Scallop Trim Sweater 5) Leith Rib Wrap Sweater 6) Dolman Sleeve Sweater 7) Tie Knot Sweatshsirt 8) Halogen Cashmere Button Sleeve Sweater
Round-up of my favorite shoes and essentials below!
1) Sperry Water Resistant Boots 2) Flashback Sneaker 3) Sam Edelman Knee High Boot 4) Sam Edelman Maurine Bootie 5) Aiden Wedge Sneaker 6) Vince Camuto Acasha Pump 7) Tonya Open Toe Mule 8) Tory Burch Benton Pump 9) 10) Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie 11) Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie
- Nordstrom Cubic Zirconia Earrings 2) Nordstrom Chevron Luggage 3) Spanx 4) Kiehl Lotion 5) Make and Model Gotta Have it Tee 6) Face Complexion Set 7) T3 Hair Dryer 8) Swell Water Bottle 9) Caslon Scoop Neck Cotton Tees
And also my favorite Activewear on sale right now..
- Adidas Hoodie 2) Nike Sweatshirt 3) Zella Live in Lite Crop Leggings 4) Zella Jogger Pants 5) Zella Sheer Drama Crop Leggings 6) Zella High Waist Cropped Leggings
Yesterday I shared my favorite dresses but forgot to include this Belted Red Skirt and Halogen Ribbon Top! LOVE this outfit so much! A close friend of mine also bought it and I have to say that it looks better on her! She is taller and the skirt hits right above her knees like it’s supposed to. Ha. But I don’t care.. I still love it! I just need to add some higher heels for height. Nothing new there. The rest of my favorite dresses, purses and jewelry are below!
- Chelsea28 Ruffle Midi Dress 2) Rebecca Taylor Fit and Flare 3) Lewit Puff Sleeve Dress 4) Tahari Pinstripe 5) Tahari Lace Inset Fit and Flare 6) Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress 7) Eliza J Ruffle Sleeve Dress 8) Chelsea28 Crepe Fit and Flare 9) Tory Burch Crossbody Bag 10) Tory Burch Wallet 11) Sara Leather Wristlet 12) Faux Leather Tote Bag
1) Oblong Drop Earrings 2) Bladedrop Necklace 3) Nadri Hinge Bangle 4) Arrowdrop Bolo Necklace 5) Arrowshift Pendant Necklace 6) KS Kirsten Drop Earrings 7) Panacea Tassel Hoop Earrings 8) KS Initial Pendant Necklace 9) Inside Out Hoop Earrings 10) Genevieve Hoop Earrings
And we can’t have a favorites round-up post without favorite pjs! I thought about turning on our AC the other evening just so I could wear these. Don’t tell my husband. He’ll call my dad for sympathy because when I was in high school I used to turn on our heater (sometimes in the middle of summer) just so that I could lay on the heat vent on the floor to dry my hair. It gave it the perfect scrunchy 90’s curl! How could I not? Ha ha.. my dad would get so mad! The men in my life have put up with a lot in the name of fashion and good hair. ;)
Signing off! I’m so excited for the weekend. It’s a special day for our family Saturday! I’ll share next week. I love sharing my life and passions with all of you btw. If you’re reading we most likely have things in common and that instantly connects us all. I love that. Thank you for being here and allowing me to be a part of your day! It truly means so much.
Not sure what prompted the sentimental turn I took there but Kenny isn’t awake right now to give me a hard time so I’m rolling with it. Enjoy your weekend friends! :)