Ok. Here is where I last left you with a new house update. The color on the left of the picture below was my original pick. I looked at one shade darker and it was darker than I wanted (not shown here). So I had my painter just enhance our original choice to 150% of its natural color (shown on the right). And we had a winner! Ready to see some before and afters? I just love a good before and after!
On this week’s agenda:
– More cabinets and built-ins are coming
– First wave of counter tops and sinks will be installed
– More tile work in bathrooms
– Exterior balcony railings
– Rock for porches and outdoor space floors installed
– And they are going to dig a hole in the backyard for a trampoline. I think Kenny and I are more excited about it than the kids are. :)
So it will be a busy week at the house! And we still have two more weeks of school left which are jam packed with field trips and final projects and parties and everything else you can imagine. I’m so ready for summer. And so jealous of those of you who are already out of school! I’m mostly looking forward to not packing lunches and NO HOMEWORK. Again, probably more excited than the kids are. :)
Free printable of the paint colors throughout my home!
Enter your name and email address to get instant access to my paint colors along with other free organizing printables. More will be coming soon!
Exclusive to subscribers!