Chicken tenders – about 1 lb. (I cook 5 chicken breasts.)
Campbells “Cream of Mushroom” – 1 can (I use 2 cans.)
Frozen Vegetable – 1 to 1 1/2 cups (Kenny likes this with peas the best, but I’ve also tried mixed vegetables and broccoli and it all works! I just toss in a full bag.)
Pasta (Rotini) – about 2 1/2 to 3 cups (I use one box.)
Kraft grated Parmesan Cheese – 1/2 cup (I use 1 cup.)
1. Boil water and cook Rotini pasta. About 5 minutes before it’s done, add the frozen vegetable.
2. Cut chicken to bite sized pieces and season with salt. Or don’t. But what’s life without a little salt?
3. Saute chicken in a large pan and when the chicken is cooked, add cream of mushroom. Cook it until it’s boiling. If it is too thick, add some starchy pasta water (the water that cooked the pasta).
4. Add cooked pasta and frozen vegetable directly to the pan and mix well with the chicken and soup mixture. (Add more pasta water if it’s too dry.)
5. Right before you dish it up, add some grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Free printable of the paint colors throughout my home!
Enter your name and email address to get instant access to my paint colors along with other free organizing printables. More will be coming soon!
Exclusive to subscribers!