Happy Halloween

dangerous,

yet cautious,

excited,

curious,

happy little elf.

Comments

Seriously! The. most. adorable. costumes. EVER. Love that Lemon Meringue and Strawberry Shortcake love each other so much….so darn sweet! And that little elf….the fact alone that he is bringing in the Christmas spirit in October is enough to get my vote. Totally adorable, Erin….Happy Halloween! :)

Erin, They are adorable! I love their costumes. So unique, and super cute. That picture of you little guy looking up the tree is too precious!! Have a fun and safe night.

Oh my this just made my halloween! So sweet – thanks for the reminder of the sweetness of Halloween. Hope it is a great day for your family.

Adorable kids and costumes :) I especially love Santa’s little helper! Zoe use to love Strawberry shortcake. I still remember the theme song. I’m drinking my caffeine now as its going to be a long day of class parties and trick or treating. Yippee! Have a great Halloween.

Like Jacquelyn said, I am also drinking coffee and prepping myself for the school day. We had our parade and carnival on Friday, so it’s just classroom fun and then trick or treating tonight. The girls’ costumes are adorable!

6. Anonymous says

Darling costumes!!! You should use that pic of Kole looking up at the tree in your Xmas/winter blog header :)

~Laura

LOVE it! Love the girls costumes! Can’t wait to show Madi in the morning! And Kole is the cutest little elf. I see you couldn’t completely hold in your Christmas excitement. And he was a snowman last year right?! I think you might have a sickness. ;)

8. Anonymous says

Ellie reminded me of someone in her costume with her sweet liitle face…. Maybe she had always reminded me of someone and it just took me till today to figure it out. Her name is Grace Johnston and she played the little girl in the Bette Midler film “Beaches”. Her name was Victoria. This little girl played a brat so pleaseeeee don’t take that the wrong wayyy at all…. I loved that movie growing up and watched it all the time. Ellie’s face reminds me of her. Anywho, Perhaps Ellie will be famous someday. :-) I have no clue how I figured that out and finally narrowed it down.