1) I am obsessed with pens. Have been for some time. The pen aisle in Target is one of my favorite hangouts. My kids get so bored in the pen isle. They start hanging off of the grocery cart -- "mom, can we pleeease go now!?" But I don't hear them. I am lost in a world of fine point vs. medium point. Retractable vs. soft tip. Pilot vs. Sharpie. Too fascinating to pull myself away. It is rare that I leave Target without a new pen in hand. Am I alone in this obsession? I felt you all should know. Maybe you already did? Admitting it is the first step.
And here is a peek of his closet so far. Similar to the girls' with drawers and lots of open shelving.
3) Summer essentials: pajamas and sunglasses.
4) A couple more of my TV iPhone pics. These are from HGTV's High Low Project. LOVE the striped rug and navy nail head chairs in this dining room. I'm going to have a striped run in my house. Not sure what color or in what room, but I will have to have one somewhere. I have loved them for so long. Am I alone in this obsession?
I love the rug in this picture too. And the pop of color that the blue dresser adds.
5) We found El's dream car.
6) And she found a solution for all of her too itchy clothes. And for some of her not so itchy clothes.
7) I'd love to share a really sophisticated book list full of classics I've been reading this summer, but if I'm being truthful, the above pic (and others just like this) pretty much sums up my summer reading material. And my Fall reading material. And Winter and Spring. I'd also love to share some of the tips I've picked up from all of my reading but I'm to busy doing this...
8) Game of chase at the park.
9) Kole said to me yesterday "I want juice mommy!" And I said "how do you ask nicely?" To which he responded in his sweetest singing voice "Iiiii waaant juice moooommy..."
I give up.
10) Enjoy your day.