My good friend Jessica gave me an “Honest Scrap” award on her blog which basically means you are asked to share 10 honest things about yourself. Well, if you’ve followed my blog for a while, you probably know me as well as I know myself! So for those of you who are in this category, feel free to skip this post and carry on with that Monday to-do list you’re avoiding by blog stalking. I know how it goes. If you’re new to my blog and are
incredibly bored interested at all, here are 10 past posts that tell a little about me…
1) Here’s 25 Random Things about me. Doesn’t get any more straight forward than that.
4) I hate to cook, but here are two things I do make often because they are so yummy and simple: Tri-Color Pasta and my Summer Salad. Try them – you won’t be sorry. (I’m actually just really proud of these posts because posting recipes made me feel incredibly chef-like. Until evening rolled around and I threw together another batch of Kraft mac-n-cheese for dinner.)
5) Here are some things I’m fond and not so fond of. (Or check it out if you just want to see a pic of Edward Cullen and picture him with his shirt off which, compared to Jacob with his shirt off, leaves a lot to be desired.)
6) Kenny, my husband, and I are completely opposite. See here how opposites attract. (Or check it out if you just want to see a terrible pic of us acting like idiots in High School.)
7) I think I’m Irish. At least Irish at Heart.
8) Here are some really dumb things I’ve done. Have you ever?
9) I love being a mom. Here are some things I suppose someday I’ll miss. (A favorite post of mine because of the way I captured exactly what my girls were like during that moment in time.)
10) I love Spring. It’s my favorite time of year. Here is a fun craft I put together last year when I was Inspired by the Weather.
There you go. You now have enough reading material to avoid that to-do list for quite a while. :)
Have a great Monday!