1) Here's 25 Random Things about me. Doesn't get any more straight forward than that.
2) Currently I'm 33 weeks pregnant. Here's the latest update and here's how we announced the news.
3) I love to decorate. Especially for the holidays. Here is my home decor getting ready for Fall and Christmas.
4) I hate to cook, but here are two things I do make often because they are so yummy and simple: Tri-Color Pasta and my Summer Salad. Try them - you won't be sorry. (I'm actually just really proud of these posts because posting recipes made me feel incredibly chef-like. Until evening rolled around and I threw together another batch of Kraft mac-n-cheese for dinner.)
5) Here are some things I'm fond and not so fond of. (Or check it out if you just want to see a pic of Edward Cullen and picture him with his shirt off which, compared to Jacob with his shirt off, leaves a lot to be desired.)
6) Kenny, my husband, and I are completely opposite. See here how opposites attract. (Or check it out if you just want to see a terrible pic of us acting like idiots in High School.)
7) I think I'm Irish. At least Irish at Heart.
8) Here are some really dumb things I've done. Have you ever?
9) I love being a mom. Here are some things I suppose someday I'll miss. (A favorite post of mine because of the way I captured exactly what my girls were like during that moment in time.)
10) I love Spring. It's my favorite time of year. Here is a fun craft I put together last year when I was Inspired by the Weather.
There you go. You now have enough reading material to avoid that to-do list for quite a while. :)
Have a great Monday!