Last year during my favorite month (that would be March) I started this blog. Since March has come and gone again and I have now had this blog for one year I wanted to take a minute to reflect on all of the things that I LOVE about blogging...
Top Ten List:
1) Since my blog is our new family album I am always caught up with at least one scrapbook. (by the way... "slurping" your blog to make a blurb book is the coolest thing since Seven jeans).
2) My blog book includes a lot of the little day to day things. It gives a much better picture of what my family and our personalities are like than my other scrapbooks. It is full of the stuff I believe my 70 year old self is going to want to read and remember.
3) With just the click of a button I can feel close to my friends all over the map (those who are cool enough to blog that is ;) I've also made new friends and grown closer to old friends who left my life for a short spell. I love knowing what my friends are up to. I love seeing pictures of my friends and their families. I love getting to know my friends' kids. I love peanut butter but that's beside the point.
6) It is now perfectly acceptable to spy on other people. I prefer to use the word 'spy' instead of 'stalk'. I've never liked the word stalk. I do, however, like the words calamity, optionality, and frigid.
7) Because of blogging I've become much more computer savvy. Now I only bother Kenny with computer questions every 20 minutes each night instead of every 5. Like my mom...major improvement! Life is all about improvement, isn't it?
9) Blogging is such a great way to be inspired! You can learn new recipes to try (or in my case to just write down), new activities to do with your family, new ways to decorate or organize your house, new crafts for the kids. After reading blogs you often feel completely
So thanks. Thanks to the person who invented blogging. Thanks to everyone who cares about me and my family and takes the time to read this silly blog. Thanks to those of you who drop a comment once in awhile - they really do make my day. And thanks to Bobbi Brown for creating a foundation that is a sunscreen and a moisturizer all in one. But that's beside the point.