Happy Monday

{A scene from the breakfast table last Monday}

Here’s Ellie – happily munching away at her toast…

and here’s Addison. Take a guess which of my daughters is NOT a morning person??!!

Happy Monday. Happy August!

Comments

I’m with Addison!!! I am so not a morning person. :)
    LOVED the pics of little Claire a few posts back. The one with Carly and her was just absolutely incredible. It makes me miss her so much. She is still just a hottie, how does she do it?

That is so dang cute! I feel that way right now, but my hair isn’t done all cute like either of theirs! I can’t believe it’s August!!!

Well….it is perfectly clear. Ellie takes after me, who is up at 6:30 a.m. every morning and has the paper read and flowers watered by 7:30!
    Addison, on the other hand, is just like her grandpa and her uncle Austin….oh, and especially just like her aunt Carly too! Those three always have a hard time getting up in the mornings and could probably sleep till noon if they could!

How cute! I totally know how Addie feels. Although I am being forced to be up at 6 am, I always wish I could sleep in. I impressed that Ellie is dressed with her hair all done, (this would never happen at our house) is this an Ellie thing or a Mom thing?

Austin and Addison would be perfect roomies. They could get up and deal with each other being fussy instead of the rest of us dealing with them

I’m totally with Addie. :)

Why is it that your girls have their hair done perfectly before they even eat breakfast???? Is there any limitation to your perfectness??

Thank you Shari for bringing up the mystery and awe of Erin’s abilities. Seriously! And from what your mama has said, she taught you everything she knows.