1- Lately I've been noticing some
2- I've been in a bit of a rut with my exercise routine (dragging to the gym) so I bought myself a new workout outfit. (Just a little Mother's Day gift to me from me and one of my sure-fire ways to make exercising fun again!) Now all I need is some new music. So...question is...what do you have on your i-pod? What are your favorite workout songs that keep you moving?
3- While we're on the subject of music... music on blogs - fun or annoying?
4- Last question. Which is more amazing... the human body or the mail? This is a debate that has been going on between Kenny and I for oh...about 10 years. One day after one of my many knee injuries healed, I commented on how amazing and cool the human body is. Kenny, being his usual sarcastic self, answered: "it's not as cool as the mail." We then went back and forth debating this and finally agreed to disagree. It comes up often in our marriage as we think of more reasons about why our choice is the correct one. A few points to consider before making your decision:
- Miraculously heals after most injuries
- Childbirth (enough said)
- It has its own heating and cooling system
- It's full of systems working together all the time to keep us functioning
- The human brain is... 'the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter in the Universe.' (Quote by Isaac A.)
- Delivers during rain or shine -- it doesn't need to heal because it never gets sick
- You can get something from across the country or the world in one day -- way faster than the human body
- Doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, and never asks for favors such as random computer help
- The mail is... 'the most complex and orderly arrangement of letters in the Universe.' (Quote by Kenny R.)
So those are the questions that are keeping me up at night. If you're reading this right now I'd love to hear your answers/opinions.
Unless you're going to tell me that the mail is cooler