My cute Kenny turned 33 today. So this is for you babe. Thought I’d come up with 33 things I love about you. Not a difficult task. :)
1) I love that when you come home from work each night you take one sock off and leave one sock on. Have no clue why you do this, but I sure get a kick out of it.
2) I love your sarcasm…even though most of the time I pretend to ignore it.
3) I love that you have no problem changing diapers and if you’re home, you’re on diaper duty.
4) I love that you enjoy a good chick flick even more than I do.
5) I love that your eyes are two different colors.
6) I love your laugh. It’s simply infectious.
7) I love that you have all of the Fancy Nancy books memorized from reading them to the girls so much.
8) I love that you are such a hard worker.
9) I love all of your spreadsheets…especially the one that includes our “Fall line-up” – all of our shows we record in the fall. (Gotta have them mapped out to make sure we don’t miss anything!)
10) I love that after we fight about something you are always so quick to apologize for whatever you feel was your part in the disagreement.
11) I love that you are such a planner. That before we finish a vacation or outing you have the next one planned out.
12) I love that you are such a great people person and can strike up a conversation with anyone. You always make people feel at ease.
13) I love that you can fall asleep within seconds…anyplace…anytime…anywhere. I’m quite jealous of this little skill you’ve perfected.
14) I love how loyal you are to your friends.
15) I love that you work so hard to make me happy. That you’ve spent the last week researching shower heads because I complained about our lousy water pressure.
16) I love that you love having girls and have never once cared that we don’t have a boy.
17) I love that you always put others’ needs before your own.
18) I love the way you make me feel. That when you come home from work and I look like an exhausted mommy, you still tell me how hot I am.
19) I love that you are so incredible with directions and finding your way around anywhere we go. I was so impressed in Italy! This talent of yours comes in especially handy since it’s an area in which I lack any skill.
20) I love that you are an amazing swinger. (Of course referring to how high you swing the girls at the park). ;)
21) I love that you are such a researcher. We don’t buy or do anything without you doing your research.
22) I love that you’ve seen Armageddon over 1,000 times and you still get choked up when Bruce Willis sacrifices himself to save the world. Stupid movie.
23) I love that whenever you’re home we end up with 3-5 empty Coke Zero cans on the counter. It’s the first thing I miss when you’re out of town.
24) I love that you enjoy a walk with your girls. All three of us.
25) I love that you are so good at saving money and planning for our future. Another area I lack a little discipline.
26) I love that you are such a good son and son-in-law. You make our parents so proud.
27) I love that you are so smart when it comes to computers. You always know the answer.
28) I just love that you are so smart. Period.
29) I love that you get absolutely giddy like a kid on Christmas when football is about to start.
30) I love that you are so supportive of me in whatever I’m doing.
31) I love your calf muscles.
32) I love that I know you’d rather be with me than anyone else.
33) I love that I’m on number 33 and it would be so easy to keep going….
Love you the most babe. Happy Birthday!